Ski Academy Course
DURATION AND CONTENT OF TRAINING CYCLE
From 14/1 to 19/3
Classes will be open Saturday and Sunday. Participants who have chosen a training package of 10 ≥ should choose the day that serves them while, those who have chosen a package of 12 training ≤ have the opportunity to choose the training days that serve them without commitment, during the training cycle.
*in the event of cancellation of training due to adverse weather conditions, the day lost is replaced on a later date.
* the dates of the children’s games of the Panhellenic Championship concerning the SPORTS TEAM category (Boys-Girls), are set by the EEA and will be announced in the near future.
* The last day of the training period will be used to evaluate the children, to award them their Flakes and to celebrate the end!
- Skiing on all tracks – any snow condition – any weather!
- Skiing off-track
- Technique Training
- Training on “special” routes
- Special courses and snowportflakes labs*
Always tailored to the level of the participants.
*Snowport designed to integrate skiers has prepared a small booklet – Skiing book edition 2016 – suitable and enjoyable for our little friends which contains useful mountain information, games and small projects aimed at real knowledge and acquisition of useful skills in skiing and their lives!
|Daily Training Schedule|
|Meeting at Snowport facilities, Kelaria 1950||8.45 – 9.00|
|Pic nic free time||12.00 – 12.45|
|Snowportflakes presentation or special seminar (optional)||14.30 – 15.00|
|Training end||14.30 – 15.00|
* The program may be slightly modified this year to adapt to any CCP-Covid-19 safety instructions / measures. There will be an update when we have official announcements about it.